Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Chocolate Cupcakes

So, I'm throwing another shower this weekend with a couple friends for our good friend Jenny. She already have 4 boys, but without knowing she got preggo again and guess what: It's a GIRL!!
We are very excited and I'm sure she will be very happy when she sees what we did for her.
I'm gonna me making all the sweets and decoration, so I decided to do a little trial on this cupcakes.
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE
Adapted from Kevin & Amanda
1 box devil’s food cake mix
1 small pkg Jello instant chocolate pudding mix
1 cup sour cream
1 cup vegetable oil
4 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp butter extract
2 cups mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a very large bowl, mix together everything except chocolate chips.
Batter will be thick. Stir in the chocolate chips.
Pour batter into cupcake tins. For cooking time, I usually do the toothpick test to see if it's ready.

No comments: